These Test Terminal Blocks are suitable for 3 phase, 3 wire or 3 phase, 4 wire application for up to 50 Amp, 600 Volt continuous rating and meet IEC 60947-7-1 and are ideal for use with 5A CTs
- 9 current and 4 voltage terminals.
- Disconnection of current terminal is by means of swing links.
- Clear marking to identify the voltage terminals.
- The body of the CT Terminal Block is made of excellent electrical grade Bakelite powder and the transparent cover, with clear visibility of terminals, is made of UL94V0 Flame Retardant grade polycarbonate.
- The top cover is fixed in place to the base by two studs and knurled knobs with a sealing arrangement to prevent unauthorized access.
- To ensure safety, the voltage terminals are covered with a safety shroud.
- The CT Terminal Block can be fitted to any panel board by means of 4 holes that are provided in the base.
- All metal components used for electrical connections are made of Brass with bright Nickel plating to prevent corrosion and provide high conductivity.
- The screws are rounded at the ends to prevent any damage to wire stands during tightening.
- Each terminal has a 6mm dia hole for cable entry and 2 screws for secure cable tightening.
- Rated Voltage: 600v
- Pollution Degree: 3
- Rated Current: 50 Amps
- Rated cross-section: 25mm2 (near to 3AWG)
- Electrical grade Bakelite.
- Conducting materials: All live parts electrical grade Brass with bright Nickel finish.
- Brass Composition: Copper 55-57%.
- Transparent Cover: Polycarbonate UL94V0 Fire Retardant grade
- Total Length: 217mm
- Total Height (Depth): 52mm
- Width: 80mm
- Weight: 0.96 kg (Nett), 1.10 kg (Gross)
- Packing: Carton packing of each unit.